Without further ado, here are 5 things to ruminate whether you’re at ALA Midwinter or relishing the post-holiday post-blizzard winter days.
1. Interested in integrating digital media into teaching? Check out Ethnographic Research and Digital Media.
2. Would you like to obsessively track your everyday data? Well, keep a list of those Starbucks beverages and the number of people in your carpool using Daytum.
3. Do you like vintage advertising? There are over 100K ads from the 1800’s through the present on the Vintage Ad Browser.
4. Want to convince your company that you really need a Digital Asset Management system? Look at this post from Craig Bollig.
5. Intrigue about the announcement of a “3D Tablet” at CES. Talk about making e-books come to life…