Here are five more things:
- Check out Artists’ Books Online – designed to promote critical engagement with artists books and to provide access to a digital repository of metadata, scans, and commentary. The project serves several different communities: artists, scholars and critics, librarians and curators, and interested readers.
- Should you auto-tag or crowdsource your metadata? Henrik de Gyor answers here.
- Would you like to know more about Dublin Core and Schema.org? Read Cameron Laird’s article on Develop in the Cloud.
- All in one place – the slides for InfoCamp Seattle 2012!
- Does collaboration require trust? In any type of project and in life, the answer is a resounding yes. Here’s more about successful project collaboration.