Here are five things to brighten your Thanksgiving conversation:
- Be thankful that you are not Autonomy. They apparently misled HP regarding finances. Oops.
- Is the entire enterprise software space a big turkey? This is explored here with my favorite line “the enterprise is selling a tangled mess of spaghetti architecture, and the only ones who can make sense of it are the vendors themselves.”
- What better time than immediately preceding black Friday to check out these ten geeky gadgets librarians love? I’d like the Aroma USB so my office can smell like cinnamon…
- Rejoice in the season with this Boxes and Arrows overhaul. This site has so much information for information types and now it looks even better.
- Ever have to explain the science of library science (especially to relatives at holiday dinners)? This article on good old Hack Lib School delves deeply into the social science aspect. I feel like my research methods course was not taken in vain…