Here are five things to consider as we plummet through the holiday season and perhaps towards the apocalypse:
- Does the discovery of bed bugs in University of Washington books make you rethink reading in bed?
- What is the role of taxonomies in content strategy?
- Is there any contest between cloud-based versus onsite DAM systems?
- Why is there radical change ahead for DAM vendors?
- Check out this hysterical, but long video on the Plight of Metadata. Skip in about five minutes for the more useful stuff. Answering the question, why are British people so funny?
Holiday Bonus: Twas the Night Before DAM Deployment