What a way to kick off the new year! Here are five things:
- Have you seen this debate in the New York Times on the future of libraries? Great viewpoints from industry leaders including the influential Buffy Hamilton.
- What about this awesome Keywording Glossary from Jody Apap? The goal is to standardize language used in keywording in the stock photo industry. Let me know if you need help with that…
- What is the life cycle of DAM assets? From looking too dated (bell bottoms and Kodachrome film) to not requested in a substantial amount of time, keeping assets fresh in your DAM is important.
- Did you wonder what would happen with all those Kodak patents? Apple and Google have an interest…
- Wondering about copyright, patents and trademarks in 2013? Forbes has some answers.
Remember to set all your metadata presets to 2013! Happy new year!