Here are five wonderful things to peruse and consider this week:
- How do you test a taxonomy? Heather Hedden tells us how and explains the difference between evaluating and testing, an important distinction.
- Were you breathlessly awaiting the Web Archiving Life Cycle Model? The folks at Archive-It provide a lovely graphic and a white paper.
- My favorite DAM expert, John Horodyski, wrote a whitepaper called A Guide to the Lifeblood of DAM. Excellent and with a focus on metadata.
- Here are three projects librarians should be helping – UnGlue.it, LibriVox and LibraryBox. Check out all the details on Hack Library School.
- For fun – a link to a t shirt design I really like…