Here are five things for springtime.
- Wondering about the much anticipated Library of Congress Twitter Archive? Here is an update on the project.
- Can you effectively use Dublin Core metadata for SEO purposes? Yes you can, for a variety of reasons explained here.
- What is the true value of a digital asset? Here is a nice presentation on the subject by Mark Davey.
- Do you like ambitious library projects as much as I do? Well, six UK libraries will be archiving the digital history of the UK – about 4.8 million websites. Read about it on Wired UK.
- Jill Hurst-Wahl talks about Henrik de Gyor speaking to her class about digital asset management skills, coding education resources and the vital importance of metadata in life in this post.