Here are five things from guest contributor Henrik de Gyor:
- Library of Congress ebook “Perspectives on Personal Digital Archiving” http://t.co/ktU6ikpXrC
- Library of Congress: “Enhancing Access to the Library’s Collections” https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=eujLEl2X4WE#!
- “The Copyright Killings” webinar recording http://picturepark.com/copyright
- Collection for metadata of 38,000 maps and images http://t.co/pPxzNoh9Ak
- Deployment of RDA (Resource Description and Access) Cataloging and its Expression as Linked Data http://www.niso.org/news/events/2013/dcmi/rda/#slides