I’m back! Many thanks to Henrik De Gyor of Another DAM blog and podcast fame. Here are five things:
- A recent project rudely reminded me that I need to remember the XML validator.
- Did you know that Corbis Images has a cave full of archival photos?
- Here’s a collection management system that is new to me. Adlib seems flexible and sustainable.
- As usual, Hack Library School has helpful guidance on keeping track of inspiration.
- Here is an interesting piece on the Here and There blog devoted to archival processing and museum stuff. Nice blog!