Here are five things to consider this week:
- Check out this ultra useful site by the EADiva. I learned about EAD during my MLIS, but years of not using it have left me rusty. This site is as clear as can be. Simplicity and beauty and function…
- Save New York libraries by signing petitions on the Screwy Decimal site.
- Watch a webinar on being a DAM superhero and then take a DAM quiz.
- What will the library of the future be like? University of Washington professor Joe Janes shares some insight.
- What does the National Archives have against paper clips and staples. Lots!