Here are five things to consider this week:
- What is it like to be a solo tech librarian in the middle of a cornfield?
- What is document management software (DMS) and why is it so hard to get users to use it?
- Is frictionless photo licensing a dream or can it be reality? What is CEPIC up to in this regard?
- Can you get a DAM demo meant for your audience? Check out this DAM Vendor directory to figure out where to start.
- For my fellow SJSU alums, check out this 23 Things educational series for students and alumni.