Check out these 5 things:
- What is Adaptive Metadata? Sounds like custom metadata fields and sets to me. Always a good idea to allow flexibility for unique use cases.
- Should catalogers, metadata librarians and digital humanists learn coding? Check out this post on Cataloging Futures and its excellent linked post to consider. My take – a resounding yes, though not necessarily to do coding themselves, but to understand how everything integrates in a cohesive system.
- This is poetic. Thirteen ways of looking library catalogs in verse…
- Leave it to Aaron Tay to find the coolest tools in school – how to create curated digital flipboard magazines.
- Are you ready for Archives Week (October 6-12th)? Here are some suggestions on getting ready from the Archivists Round Table of Metropolitan NY. Besides decorating your archives week tree, that is…