Here are five things I find interesting:
- What is a MOOC? A massive open online course, of course. Read about the New Librarianship MOOC here on Hack Library School. I think I want to take this course immediately.
- How can DAM interact with social media platforms? DAMNEWS examines the perils and benefits of employing DAM features to integrate with social media.
- Does your library need more cool promotional tools for free? Check out what ProQuest has compiled for you in this Public Library Toolkit.
- Here are some digital preservation resources – a Business Case Toolkit as well as some in-depth analysis of current digital preservation policies.
- Preparing for banned books week September 22-28? Here are some resources from ALA as well as a quick list on Wikipedia.
Finally, an image of a librarian on the telephone from the Multnomah County Library’s digital collections. Groovy eyeglasses…