Here are your five things:
- Do you want your mom to understand metadata? Have her read this!
- How are modern libraries branching out? Check out this NPR story.
- Are you interested in Aboriginal culture? Well, the world’s largest collection will soon be online.
- Here are 32 great free webinars for librarians being offered in September. Lots of information on the affordable care act, fall books, homelessness, embedded librarianship, etc.
- Need some resources to demonstrate the value of libraries? Stephen Abram has compiled quite a list.