Here are five things:
- Celebrate banned books week with this lovely list of challenged titles from The Seattle Public Library catalog.
- Ever think about a simplified bibliographic record and how that would change library catalog design? UX guru Aaron Schmidt has thought about it a lot…
- Can libraries freely share their metadata? Here is some discussion regarding Copyright, Metadata and Attribution by Karen Coyle.
- Wouldn’t you sell your first born to do an internship at the Getty Research Institute? Maybe you can – see details here.
- Brilliant Prezi video on how DAM systems (should) work by Widen.