Here are five things for all fans of information organization:
- How can you use Instagram to promote your library? I like the sneak peek idea…
- Need to access the LOC website during the government shutdown? You can’t, but those smart folks at the Internet Archive have some snapshots of the site that could prove very useful.
- Want to read a whitepaper featuring clever DAM experts (and me)? Read Digital Asset Management and Managing Licensed Assets on the Widen site.
- Philly really pulls out all the stops for Archives Month. This is really cool!
- Interesting post from Harvard University on scanning key content during accessioning or cataloging. Good workflow!
BONUS: To make it more appealing, name your DAM system. We call ours MAM for media asset management and it sounds like we are respectfully addressing a nice lady…