Here are five more things to intrigue and delight:
- How does Netflix create movie micro-genres? Reminds me of the video store I used to frequent with the category “Swords and Sandals.”
- David Ginsberg, who works on DAM for Warner Bros. and other, shared his expertise like this perfect statement, “Just buying a DAM will not solve your asset management challenges – you also need to get your organization to use it!”
- What is speculative cataloging? And, can you imagine a librarian in 1870 facing challenges similar to those being faced today? Read more here.
- NISO releases draft of “Open Access and Metadata Indicators Recommended Practice.”
- Attend this webinar today! Beyond EAD: Tools for Creating and Editing EAC-CPF Records and ‘Remixing’ Archival Metadata” on 9 January from 1:00-2:30 p.m. EST