Here are five super things to peruse:
- How will the Vatican digitize millions of documents? Start with 50 experts, five scanners and a lot of time…
- Take part in the Librarian Design Challenge over on theanalogdivide.
- Metadata is a GAAS – granularity, automation, authority, and structure are all key players in creation.
- Great article on adding finding aids to the library catalog. MARC, EAD and crosswalks…
- How do archives make history? For one thing, don’t underestimate the powerful message behind the organization of the archive itself.