Here are five more things…
- A little local history find for Seattle folks – “Lost Eddie Sato World’s Fair Photos Now Found.” The slides were at a discount store in Chicago. Pretty mod stuff!
- Why archive websites? This article from LOC tells you about the why and what of web archiving.
- I’ve been looking for examples of nice finding aids in CONTENTdm. Here are some from the Phillips Library.
- I must watch this webinar now – “Achieving Thresholds for Discovery: Addressing Issues with EAD to Increase Discovery and Access.” Thanks OCLC!
- Check out this Kickstarter project for library advocacy – libraries are more than books!