Five more things:
- Indiana University Libraries launches digital exhibition of World War II propaganda films.
- Hack Library School interviews two librarians regarding cataloging and metadata. Most important point is that knowing where and how to find the information (like RDA toolkit and other resources) is more important than knowing it all right out of the gate.
- Library Juice Academy offers a course on Getting Started with Digital Image Collections.
- Heidi Elaine Dowding, Dumbarton Oaks’ National Digital Stewardship Resident discusses her interesting experiences with a complex digital asset management project.
- Nice basic post that clearly explains working with Dublin Core metadata.