Here are five more things:
- OCLC Research Quarterly Highlights (Issue 13) is now available and features interesting articles on digital preservation and Rangananthan as well as scholarly records.
- Archivally Correct talks about changes for visitors at the National Archives.
- Some great presentations from the Women Archivists Roundtable.
- Standard Citation Forms for Rare Materials Cataloging are references to bibliographies and catalogs (printed or electronic) used by rare book catalogers, dealers, collectors, and researchers that can be used to verify or identify a work or provide a detailed physical description. Read more here.
- Here is a cataloging manual for archival moving images.
PS – anyone know of any good articles or resources on providing reference service, especially the challenges of staying calm, friendly and upbeat during relentless shifts? Much appreciated!