Here are 5 more things of interest:
- A lovely British take on why organisations need a digital asset management department. Including that “the role of this department being about education rather than just a place to dump all the cataloguing jobs that DAM users don’t fancy taking on themselves…”
- Incredibly special Special Collections libraries complete with an archive of punk.
- How to design efficiency into DAM workflows.
- An interview with one of the people behind RDA – Simon Edwards.
- Kodak and the digital archivists’ dilemma.