Here are 5 more things and happy Thanksgiving U.S. readers!
- Why automated image description technology still needs people (like me).
- How Netflix collected the most comprehensive movie/media information known to man.
- Who is W3C and how do they rule the web?
- What are reasonable expectations for a digital asset management system? Hint: it won’t jump out of the computer and enforce copyright…
- Henry Stewart webinar December 3rd – Unlocking the Value of Enterprise Digital Assets.
This is such a cool tool. Retains copyright and photographer credit. And, what is my collie doing walking on the beach?
Here are yet another five things:
- Advanced Metadata “Snackinar” recording featuring David Riecks.
- Slideshare on Learning W3C Linked Data.
- Should we still care about Dublin Core?
- DAM LA is happening now. Watch this spot for interesting things…
- How to show related posts by taxonomy in WordPress. I should give this a shot…
Oh, to be a fly on the wall at Taxonomy Bootcamp…
The next best thing is a link to all the fabulous and thought-provoking presentations. Here you are with some highlights:
- Taxonomy Fundamentals Workshop with John Horodyski
- Talking About Taxonomies with Gary Carlson
- Taxonomy and Search with Mindy Carner
- Taxonomies in the Arts with David Clarke