Here are five more amazing things:
- Want to know how to create a controlled vocabulary?
- Why your digital asset management system needs a manager.
- The Scottish Screen Archive.
- Beware the Applebot.
- Check out this lovely Edward S. Curtis digital collection at The Seattle Public Library with some unique letters, photos and more.
Here are five more things:
- DAM and the Art of Governance from the Librarian Tips for DAM Managers series.
- Are hashtags metadata? When Metadata Comes to Twitter.
- Digital asset management best practices for heritage.
- Smith College digital asset management IT and libraries.
- Nice article on Controlled Vocabulary.
In honor of last week’s DAMNY conference, here are five things:
- How the AP uses rights metadata by Stuart Myles.
- Standards and metadata for DAM by Lisa Grimm.
- An interview with Heather Goodnow from Gaylord Archival on becoming a DAMster.
- More DAM knowledge from Travis McElroy from Ivie and Associates, a DAM Guru.
- Get a Certificate of DAM from the DAM Foundation.
Hello! Here are five spectacular things:
- The Librarian Tips for DAM series kicks off here with an inspiring post by Linda Rouse on librarians and digital asset management.
- John Horodyski on making a DAM decision.
- Top 4 reasons SEO is dead.
- Another DAM Podcast talks to Jennifer Sellar from MOMA.
- George Eastman House blog on nitrate film.
Here are reactions from DAM Guru members on What’s Holding DAM Back.