Here are five Fall things:
- When you think DAM, think integration says John Horodyski.
- How to deal with old digital assets at the end of the line.
- SEO: metadata can optimize search results.
- Cambridge University Library Special Collections has a Book of Magic.
- Yale University makes money on a Dutch bond in special collections.
Here are five things including one tip on working smarter:
- Another DAM Podcast talks to Kenneth Wilson from Kohler.
- Read about the next steps of DAM consciousness.
- Wow – an entire conference devoted to Dublin Core.
- Fascinating artifacts from the New York Historical Society about tea.
- Work Smarter Tip: 10 ways to deal with email overload by Grace Hughes.
Here are more than 5 things:
- Is Dropbox a game changer for digital asset management or not?
- The timelessness of cat pictures at University of Maryland Baltimore County Special Collections.
- What Irish ad agency Rothco learned when making their website.
- Why embedded photo metadata will not help SEO much.
- Are graph databases a disruptive force in data management?
BONUS: from MOZ, the SEO professional’s guide to waterfall diagrams.