Well, I am sad to have missed InfoCamp Seattle held Saturday, October 17th. I was on an ill-timed vacation.
To try to recreate the experience, I searched Twitter for information and here is what I have uncovered. Send more if you have notes or slides or anything at all, please! The session schedule looked fantastic too, with subjects ranging from the SPL Rebrand to UX to Documentation.
- Jenn Parent put together this lovely Storify for InfoCampSEA.
- Slides from the presentation on Tor, the privacy application.
- Laura Horan’s notes about Zoe Wilkinson Saldana’s talk on Designing Online Places for (Trans) Survival.
- Best quote in the Twitterverse from Andrew Morton:
“I’m more like an Information Jeweler than Information Architect.”
- More information on the SPL Rebrand
Looking forward to next year!