Here are 5 wonderful things:
- David Bowie loved to read. More on that here.
- A commercial traveler’s journals from the Penn Libraries special collections.
- Visual storytelling and digital asset management for adventure travel.
- Semantics is not search, but it can help.
- IPTC releases results of 2016 social media sites photo metadata test.
Here are five things plus:
- Really sound advice in Another DAM Podcast’s interview with Bryan Cohen from Pfizer.
- How to conduct a card sorting study from Designmodo and Smashing Magazine.
- The graph database and the RDF database from Inside Analysis.
- Is searching the answer?
- The New York Public Library’s deep digital dive.
BONUS: From the amazing Seattle Meetup event “The Power of Process: How UX Teams Can Cover Content Strategy, with Misty Weaver,” here are some additional content strategy links:
Happy new year! Here are five things:
- Insights on DAM customer service from none other than John Horodyski.
- Are you moving assets in to a digital asset management system? Check out this great advice from Laurel Norris.
- UX trends for 2016 predicts that content strategy is the new information architecture.
- Interesting interview with Suellen Stringer-Hye, the Linked Data and Semantic Web Coordinator at Vanderbilt University libraries regarding Neo4j for digital humanities.
- From the UNLV archives, photos chronicle snow in Las Vegas.
Another classic from the New York Public Library Digital Collection…