Happy new year! Here are five things:
- Insights on DAM customer service from none other than John Horodyski.
- Are you moving assets in to a digital asset management system? Check out this great advice from Laurel Norris.
- UX trends for 2016 predicts that content strategy is the new information architecture.
- Interesting interview with Suellen Stringer-Hye, the Linked Data and Semantic Web Coordinator at Vanderbilt University libraries regarding Neo4j for digital humanities.
- From the UNLV archives, photos chronicle snow in Las Vegas.