Hello! Here are 10 information-related things to read while enjoying this pre-summer season:
- From John Horodyski, how taxonomy can help sort apples, oranges, and tofu.
- Another DAM Podcast interview with the fantastic Lisa Grimm.
- Some amazing Library of Congress online exhibits including a scrapbook about women’s rights.
- Transitioning from XML to RDF is a nice academic paper on considerations for linked data and the semantic web.
- Why asset identifiers are really, super important for interoperability.
- Digital asset management and the classification conundrum.
- Since I am in Edtech now, here are some Bloom’s Taxonomy resources.
- Genres, metadata, controlled vocabulary and Shakespeare?
- 50 fictional women to obsess over.
- The unknown hero that saved Monty Python from being erased.