Here are ten things to kick off autumn:
- Why do content marketers need digital librarians?
- Another DAM Podcast interview with Jan Delos Santos from RPA.
- Dublin Core versus Schema Markup.
- How to not fail at taxonomy by Emily Kolvitz.
- What is metadata and why is it as important as the data itself? BONUS: Metadata and DAM by the other Kevin Bacon.
- Advantages of a graph-based metadata repository.
- Metadata Boot Camp!
- NYPL reading room renovation.
- Check out Outside the Lines – libraries reintroduced.
- What is back-end content strategy anyway?
Also, Seattle folks – save the date for InfoCamp on October 22nd!