Enjoy autumn and these 10 things:
- Help the Huntington Library decode civil war telegrams.
- Hack Library School on metadata and cataloging.
- What do Content Strategists do?
- Recordings of the webinar on controlled vocabularies from COAR.
- More crowdsourcing at the Library of Congress Law Library.
- What is SKOS and is there an open source tool for that?
- Be a fly on the wall at the NYC DAM Meetup.
- Check out the Getty Research Portal.
- Confronting the myths of coding and librarianship.
- The power of babble – insights on metadata and elephants.