Happy new year, or should I just say new year? Here are ten things:
- Interpreting citation patterns with a graph database from neo4j.
- Another DAM Podcast interview with Julia Kim from the American Folklife Center.
- Can librarians help solve the fake news problem?
- Universal Studios’ digital restoration of King of Jazz (1930).
- A librarian in Florida went rogue to save 2,361 books from an algorithm.
- Overlooked books of 2016.
- The IA Summit has an interesting line-up, including Gary Carlson on taxonomy.
- Need a multilingual agricultural thesaurus? Try AGROVOC.
- How to model customer surveys in a graph database.
- What is metadata and why is it as important as the data itself?
See you in February, provided the world is still here!