Here are ten library and information-related things:
- 3D digitization at the Smithsonian – automation, metadata, and more.
- Why data partners should link to Wikidata.
- Know your DAM requirements.
- Tagging tech interview with Emily Kolvitz.
- Keywording alternatives for photography.
- Assessing the quality of automated metadata.
- How to put an effective metadata strategy in place.
- Why connected data is a game changer for financial services.
- National Archives universal electronic records management requirements.
- Conserving Darwin’s library.