Here are 10 things to end the summer:
- Listen to the audio recording of the NYC DAM Meetup on AI and Automation.
- Using MeSH (Medical) subject headings in cataloging.
- Sign up for the Digital Asset Management Business Ontology Community Group.
- How to use DBpedia: a linked data case study about movies.
- Another great overview of taxonomies and why we love them.
- A beginner’s guide to natural language processing (NLP).
- Keywording Now by Henrik de Gyor available on Kindle.
- Ten books on machine learning.
- Why data partners should link their vocabulary to Wikidata.
- From Duke University Libraries, Squirlicorn, spirit guide of the digital repository.