Here are ten things for Spring:
- Heather Hedden on Taxonomies for Filtering and Sorting.
- Data, Search and the Foundation for Machine Learning by John Horodyski.
- 500px acquired by Chinese stock photography giant VCG.
- Another DAM Podcast interview with Natalie Daller of the Pampered Chef.
- Here is a useful looking tool for viewing IPTC metadata on photos.
- Check out this Dataversity webinar on metadata governance.
- In honor of the exhibit David Bowie Is at the Brooklyn Museum, join the Bowie Book Club.
- The digital workplace and remote work.
- Check out these newly updated resource links on Controlled Vocabulary.
- A new course on information science engineering includes machine learning and linked data.
EXTRA BONUS: Intriguing article in Nature on linguistic meaning, imaging, and NLP.