Here are ten more things:
- In the Age of Search, here’s why a taxonomy, thesaurus, or controlled vocabulary still helps.
- What do colors mean around the world? This could affect your photo metadata.
- YouTube is not a library.
- Andrew Weaver on using Archivematica with ContentDM.
- From the steadfast John Horodyski, data is a big deal, so treat it that way!
- Some conferences: Henry Stewart DAM NY and the IPTC Photo Metadata Conference.
- DAM and social media.
- Is scholarly context adrift? Do URIs lead to changed content?
- Anyone need a transportation thesaurus?
- Lots and lots of notes from spydergrrl from the IA Summit 2018. Be a fly on the wall…
BONUS: Garbage in, garbage out: machine learning stymied by bad data.
DOUBLE BONUS: Do you lump or split your taxonomy?