This was a big week for interesting tidbits, so here are a dozen things to discuss:
- Can libraries learn from Target’s marketing?
- Will the Sony eReader really be library friendly?
- Interested in some innovative enterprise DAM software from ADAM?
- Want to read about the restoration of some 1920’s Hitchcock films?
- Enjoy this infographic on the growth of social media.
- Check out this site devoted to copyright and art issues.
- SXSW meets archival records.
- Read about Stock Keeper for Mac – sounds like an easy and affordable DAM.
- Hack Library School defends online LIS education. Heck, I got a great online education!
- Update the Content Wrangler’s logo in a contest.
- Look at Jeffrey’s cool EXIF viewer.
- Read about Autonomy and IDOL OEM.